Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Hi! Toni(the girl i like and who likes me) said yes! I got me a date to the dance!

clap.gif

and we're back to speaking English!
celebrate.gif

*is a tiny blonde-haired chibi, and is waving her tiny chibi arms* BAD NEWS.

SO. There's this guy in my math, spanish, and geography class. He's super annoying. Like, ohmygoodness super annoying. And guess who I got placed next to in math, behind in spanish, and across from in geography? ._.

Just my luck.

Sat down. Said a breif hey to the guy. Started to get stuff ready for 1st period - math.

Him - "... Hey Skyemiles." (I should have taken this as the first sign. My best friend Poppy, and ONLY POPPY calls me Skyemiles. And some other people. But they aren't in my school. So I was a little freaked out.)
Me - O///O "Hi." *looks back in desk*
Him - "I got a question for you."
Me - "Uh, sure. Shoot."
Him - "........ who do you like?"
Me - O/////////////////O "W-why do you care?"
Him - "......................................... *silence* "
Me - *turns away*
Him - "................... because I like you. A lot. I really, really do."

OhmydearsweetPrussiaInearlydiedofmybrainscreaming"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

I just pretended like I didn't hear him.

Thisisbadthisisbadthisisbad. D: Normally I'd be fine with it, but he's sooooo annoying, I swear I want to punch him right in the face sometimes.

Here's what you do. Go to the Hearst bus stop and get on the first bus. Ask the driver to take you to Bakersfeild, California. He'll understand. When you get to Bakersfeild, go to the bakery called Jiffys. Go inside, you'll see a short, Hispanic woman in a red dress. Ask her, "Have you seen a blue cloud?" shell press a button and a door in the back will open. The door only stays open for 10 seconds, so run into the room as fast as possible. When you enter, you should see numerous screens and a large control panel. Aim the joystick at the annoying guy in your town. Press the big green button and all your problems will be solved. Be careful, the man in black will be following you, so bring a gun.

*is a tiny blonde-haired chibi, and is waving her tiny chibi arms* BAD NEWS.

SO. There's this guy in my math, spanish, and geography class. He's super annoying. Like, ohmygoodness super annoying. And guess who I got placed next to in math, behind in spanish, and across from in geography? ._.

Just my luck.

Sat down. Said a breif hey to the guy. Started to get stuff ready for 1st period - math.

Him - "... Hey Skyemiles." (I should have taken this as the first sign. My best friend Poppy, and ONLY POPPY calls me Skyemiles. And some other people. But they aren't in my school. So I was a little freaked out.)
Me - O///O "Hi." *looks back in desk*
Him - "I got a question for you."
Me - "Uh, sure. Shoot."
Him - "........ who do you like?"
Me - O/////////////////O "W-why do you care?"
Him - "......................................... *silence* "
Me - *turns away*
Him - "................... because I like you. A lot. I really, really do."

OhmydearsweetPrussiaInearlydiedofmybrainscreaming"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

I just pretended like I didn't hear him.

Thisisbadthisisbadthisisbad. D: Normally I'd be fine with it, but he's sooooo annoying, I swear I want to punch him right in the face sometimes.
Did you ever think that the reason he's anoying is because he's trying to hard to get you to notice him? He might not be as bad as you think, use your girl power to tone it down and see what happens.... whats the worst that could happen.. he either leaves you alone and doesn't like you anymore, or you gain a new friend that you might actually really like, or he'll just keep doing what he's already doing? Most guys become dorks when they they like a girl... like really really stupid. They can't help it... it called 'head-over heels' and when a guy is young he hasn't learned how to keep those feet on the ground.

Here's what you do. Go to the Hearst bus stop and get on the first bus. Ask the driver to take you to Bakersfeild, California. He'll understand. When you get to Bakersfeild, go to the bakery called Jiffys. Go inside, you'll see a short, Hispanic woman in a red dress. Ask her, "Have you seen a blue cloud?" shell press a button and a door in the back will open. The door only stays open for 10 seconds, so run into the room as fast as possible. When you enter, you should see numerous screens and a large control panel. Aim the joystick at the annoying guy in your town. Press the big green button and all your problems will be solved. Be careful, the man in black will be following you, so bring a gun.
yuckyuck.gif

Last edited:
Did you ever think that the reason he's anoying is because he's trying to hard to get you to notice him? He might not be as bad as you think, use your girl power to tone it down and see what happens.... whats the worst that could happen.. he either leaves you alone and doesn't like you anymore, or you gain a new friend that you might actually really like, or he'll just keep doing what he's already doing? Most guys become dorks when they they like a girl... like really really stupid. They can't help it... it called 'head-over heels' and when a guy is young he hasn't learned how to keep those feet on the ground.
She is right.

Гей! Так що так, у мене немає тисняви прямо зараз. Я просто хочу подивитися, що все робиш на цю тему останнім часом! У випадку, якщо вам цікаво, я luvinmychickens. :) Ес! Я ще не говорив з вами так довго! Як життя? Ох, і випадковість!! Я ще не говорив з вами так довго теж. Я, звичайно, взяв дуже довга перерва в BYC, так довго, що я забув свій пароль на інших моїх рахунків. Хе-хе.

Back
Top Bottom