Post your ducks for fun!

The 'bigs'

Attachments

• 20230711_194126.jpg
    20230711_194126.jpg
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 9
Dad was a white/fawn, mommas are two blues and fawn whites.
Possibility of three different hatches from Metzner in California. We had a few casualties in our first shipment. We added a couple birds in the reshipment, and had a few more casualties. There was a pretty big gap until the third shipment, and that's when we realized that one of our fawn/white birds was a male, so we wound up with several more birds because we had two drakes. One drake was a chocolate and part of the original order. Unfortunately we didn't incubate any eggs after he went missing last spring.
Count Chocula
20200910_101317.jpg

Dad was a white/fawn, mommas are two blues and fawn whites.
Possibility of three different hatches from Metzner in California. We had a few casualties in our first shipment. We added a couple birds in the reshipment, and had a few more casualties. There was a pretty big gap until the third shipment, and that's when we realized that one of our fawn/white birds was a male, so we wound up with several more birds because we had two drakes. One drake was a chocolate and part of the original order. Unfortunately we didn't incubate any eggs after he went missing last spring.
Count Chocula
View attachment 3576199
Your ducks are beautiful!

He was beautiful ♥️
You sure got some nice colors from the moms and dad.
I'm not even sure who of my originals are laying since they are 7yrs old now laying has been sporadic and some of the eggs are on the small side, so even finding a good hard shell egg for my Muscovy to incubate was kind of rough But we got 2 pretty blk Runners and I am happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom