Post your fall pictures

Parson's Wife

Blessed Abundantly
15 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Arkansas
Hello,
So far, no fall here....was wondering what other parts of the country looked like....
I will post pictures as soon as we see some color...was hoping someone would share the glory of the season with us....
Post your picture with your state, and area, if you would like...
Thanks
The Parsons Wife
frow.gif

Wish I could...everything is still green in my area of SC. I think I've seen three colorful leaves. That's it...

Hope somebody posts some pretty pictures. I love the fall!!

8y6hhu.jpg

1zpobhj.jpg

Just some pictures of muzzleloader hunting
smile.png

sfcaqo.jpg

2n9dz46.jpg

Here's some of elk hunting... It stormed all weekend...
tongue.png
Poor horses... lol

OK, you really want to see my fall pictures?? They are quite scary. Way too early for this.

These pictures were taken this morning. We are in North East Wyoming. 5 days ago, I was riding my horse in the 70's with a short sleeve shirt on. Today, I had my jeans, coveralls, leather gloves and snow boots on while I plowed the 3-4 ft. drifts out of our road with the tractor.

Fun, fun!

Taken from my back porch looking towards my garage.

IMG_1410.jpg

My hummingbird feeder hanging off my back porch.

IMG_1411.jpg

Looking the opposite way towards my chicken house. Can't see the chicken house for the snow!

IMG_1409.jpg

WOW!
We MAYBE get some flurries here...MAYBE

Fall is kinda ugly here this year.
Guess its on account of the lack of rain......anyone else heard that before?

The first pics are beautiful!

My husband had me out taking pictures of his "other woman" in the beautiful fall setting.
If he had to choose between "her" and me I'm afraid of the answer. lol The good news is that at least she is older than me!
smile.png

10100_mariah016.jpg

just_ducky, i feel for you.

I am dreading snow. After the amount of snow last winter I am ready to move some place sunny.

At least will be in VA for a couple of weeks this winter.
smile.png

How do the chickens like the snow?

wow snow i have not seen snow in over 2 years we have been having ice storms in the winter months. My fall colors are kind of blah around here i will have to go to Carthage and get some pics very pretty there.

Back
Top Bottom