Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know who produced this first egg but we were all very excited when my boy found it sitting pretty in the new nest boxes!!
Our birds are 20 and 21 wks old. This egg is small but we think it is beeeeeeautiful!!
yippiechickie.gif

49067_img_8312.jpg

Last edited:
First egg ever and by the "runt" of the flock at a day short of 17 weeks. She laid it in the nestbox that I only put in the coop a couple of days ago. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
55583_100_1047.jpg
yippiechickie.gif
:bun:thumbsup:woot

Last edited:
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Today one of my best friends and I decided to munch on some peaches from the tree next to the coop! And as we were sitting watching the little buggers beg for our peaches I saw this little beauty laying next to the waterer!!!!! GREATEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62588_135228.jpg

Sorry for the sideways pic - not sure quite why it uploaded that way - but the important thing is that two of my EEs started laying - one laid thte green egg Thursday and the other laid the blue egg Saturday! YAY!! The brown igg is from my Marans who started two weeks before the EEs.

One more EE to go!
50211_easter_eggs.jpg

wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Beautiful eggs! Still waiting for my Ameraucana to gift me w/her first. She is the youngest of my pullets and was the runt of her hatch. She is also the only one left. My bantam Welsummer started laying about 2 weeks ago and has given me eight beautiful coppery freckled eggs! I really MUST find my camera!

Edited for spelling madcap

Last edited:
big_smile.png
47203_egg.jpg

It happened! Is it somewhat silly to be this happy? This is Matildas egg, they were out ranging and suddenly there were 4 where there should be 5 I searched all the logical places, behind their favorite bush, in the garden (bad chicks ;0) no Matilda, I finally looked in the coop and there she was happy as could be, BUT there was no egg song. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom