Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine have been laying for a few months, except my Cuckoo Marans. Here is her first egg, that we got a couple of weeks ago, alongside the others.

55315_100_3011.jpg
[/img]

After fretting about my hens not laying (at 29 weeks) - this Thanksgiving morning I got two perfect eggs! Yoo hoo!
big_smile.png
Here is a photo ( I hope).
70073_eggs_1.jpg

S.

Hooray! Willow FINALLY started laying. Buffy started on October 7! Today, I got a lovely Buffy egg around 10am. Then this afternoon, I took my daughter to check on the girls and give them treats and checked their nest and *surprise*! There was this perfect, small white egg. Hooray! I was so eggcited! My daughter thought it was kinda kewl.

IMAG0499.jpg

From Lion, our red sex link. Found it on Thanksgiving morning! She has since laid one a day! Yippee!!

I'd like to add that I had no idea she was ready to lay. Then I counted back and realized she's about 6 months old so I guess it's time!!

lionsfirstegg.jpg

i went to check on the animals and found a green in the hay on the floor of the coop my first ....then a small creamy egg about a foot away in the hay....i looked in the nest boxes and a green one.OMG.they know where they go . i am soo happy
(they only lay one at a time right???i check every day i didnt see any yesterday)
58446_1128001820a.jpg

58446_1115001332b.jpg

the brown one in the rabbit hutch....
thumbsup.gif
:ya

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom