Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first egg came yesterday around 3:00, on my sons 5th birthday. It came from our smallest RIR and is very heavy. Here it is in the run where she laid it, and next to a store egg for size comparison.

Here is our second egg today(left). From our largest RIR, and it is smaller than our first(right)!

yes he was VERY excited! He had so much fun showing all his birthday guests. We were very amazed at how small and perfect, but how very heavy it is! Unfortunately they just finished duramycin a week ago and were not supposed to eat them..... so now I am at a loss of what to do with them :'( I want to taste them sooooo bad!

One egg from yesterday and one egg today. These are my first hens, they are a year old and so far only one is laying. My first actual egg I found broken , it was too late. These are my first otherwise.

One egg from yesterday and one egg today. These are my first hens, they are a year old and so far only one is laying. My first actual egg I found broken , it was too late. These are my first otherwise.

how very cool! Its very exciting to be getting your first eggs! Congratulations! And welcome to being a "chickener" as everyone calls me!

My very first egg! So exciting! I bought 4 already laying hens and brought them home yesterday. This is so exciting! Good girls!! :)

So Just bought my 3 Barred Rock ladies yesterday, got them in the coop/run and woke up to my first egg today! Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom