Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they don't lay blue each time?
Oh, yes, she does, i just put it next to another one of my eggs for size comparison...
wink.png

Got my first blue egg today from my new Ameruacana pullet! So happy to have her and my new cockrel to join my flock! Not her first egg, but my first blue egg!

MB
Thanks Mellabella I am so egg-cited to get a brown egg and you are egg-cited to get a blue.
gig.gif
I am so happy that you got 2 birds instead of only the Roo,,, Congrats! That is a beautiful clear blue...
droolin.gif

We got our first egg Friday! I have 3 Easter Eggers and 2 Silver Laced Wayandottes that will be 21 weeks old this Thursday.....The egg is from one of the SLW :)
D.gif

Well at about 21 weeks old we got our first Green egg! I had been eagerly awaiting these chickens to start laying and expected both of our Brown Leghorns to lay their first eggs before them.

Back left brown egg is our 2nd or 3rd egg from our young Red Star, those chickens never cease to amaze me. She started laying at about 20 weeks, our first Red Star started laying somewhere around 18 weeks or a bit before that and layed 89 out of her first 90 days of laying (she skipped day 2 only).

Here is a picture of the green egg next to an egg similar to grocery store eggs(from our Blue Andalusian hen):

Well at about 21 weeks old we got our first Green egg! I had been eagerly awaiting these chickens to start laying and expected both of our Brown Leghorns to lay their first eggs before them. How pretty! Back left brown egg is our 2nd or 3rd egg from our young Red Star, those chickens never cease to amaze me. She started laying at about 20 weeks, our first Red Star started laying somewhere around 18 weeks or a bit before that and layed 89 out of her first 90 days of laying (she skipped day 2 only). Here is a picture of the green egg next to an egg similar to grocery store eggs(from our Blue Andalusian hen):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom