Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought yesterday was good, well today I got a 12 gram blue pullet egg from my Cream Legbar!!!!!
wee.gif

54 gram Black Orpington egg/12 gram Cream Legbar pullet blue egg

Itty bitty teeny weeny and as cute as they come!!!!!

I thought yesterday was good, well today I got a 12 gram blue pullet egg from my Cream Legbar!!!!!
wee.gif

54 gram Black Orpington egg/12 gram Cream Legbar pullet blue egg

Itty bitty teeny weeny and as cute as they come!!!!!

Wow, that is adorable! :)

Had to share my 15 week old Sussex hens' first egg, her sister laid also but the shell was a bit thin:

Oops, missed this thread earlier. Here is our first egg. Found it this morning. And we got a second egg just a short while ago. Our five ISA Browns were bought as couple day old chicks, so it was really exciting to see them grow to this point.

Oops, missed this thread earlier. Here is our first egg. Found it this morning. And we got a second egg just a short while ago. Our five ISA Browns were bought as couple day old chicks, so it was really exciting to see them grow to this point.

Congrats! How eggciting! Yes, that was corny! I am waiting on some young pullets to start laying dark brown and olive eggs. I can't wait. :)

I cannot believe this, for three days in a row I've gotten a first egg from a different feathered backyardian friend! I got this duck egg yesterday, first duck egg from one of our 4 month old Cayuga ducks. It weighs 53 grams! Found it laying on the ground outside their coop yesterday morning. Last night I put in a nesting box, but no egg this morning. However, I can tell the ducks have been in the nesting box checking it out.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom