Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First egg from our Rhode Island Red - she hatched 9/12/13 - first egg 1/26/14, so she's about 4 1/2 months old. Hoping the other girls will follow her lead soon!!

Next to one of my store-bought large white eggs.

My first egg! Well, actually, I found it after finding some broken shell in the door of the coop. It didn't register at first, and I was puzzling over how compost got into the coop. But then I decided to poke my head in to make sure I got it all, when I saw this little egg! The following day, when I went out and checked, I had two more, so it appears that all three of my girls started laying at the same time. I am the proudest mama!

Our first blue egg from our EE pullet.
yippiechickie.gif

First egg from my salmon faverolles! :)
I have been waiting so impatiently. She squatted so cutely the other day when I went to pet her, I knew it was coming.
It's definitely not white. It's a creamy mauve kinda color. Awesome day, considering we are having a cold rainy day in Florida.

First egg from my salmon faverolles!
smile.png

I have been waiting so impatiently. She squatted so cutely the other day when I went to pet her, I knew it was coming.
It's definitely not white. It's a creamy mauve kinda color. Awesome day, considering we are having a cold rainy day in Florida.

OMG, the first photo of the egg and your Fav is *so cute*!!! "It that mine?" Congratulations on the egg and the adorable girl, too.

Our Auracana laid her first egg today! First for the whole flock of 5.

A very temporary nest box as Im scrambling to build a proper outdoor coop. She was sitting on the floor with the egg cluck and I put her in the nest box, but got right out and didn't want anything to do with it. 1hr later she is in the nest box and about an hour later she laid our first egg!

About the size of a Large egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom