Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess EEs or Leghorn. EEs sometimes lay white eggs

Thanks!
smile.png

- TieDyeMommy

This was our first egg (two weeks ago). We suspect our White Leghorn to be the layer, but we're not sure. It was the size & shape of a typical store-bought egg & white-ish in color. We currently have 1 White Leghorn, 1 Red Sex-Link & 3 Easter Eggers. We also have female Crested ducks, but I don't believe this came from any of them. What do you think...who's our egg layer?

- TieDyeMommy

Really depends on the age. White Leghorns can lay as early as 4 months old. EEs are slower to develop and can take 6 or more months to start laying. White is not very likely for an EE to lay, so I'd say it's the Leghorn.

We just had our first eggs! I have no idea which of our three girls laid them.. the girls are all about 16 weeks so I wasn't expecting eggs for at least another month. Whoever it is has laid three in the last four days :D

We just had our first eggs! I have no idea which of our three girls laid them.. the girls are all about 16 weeks so I wasn't expecting eggs for at least another month. Whoever it is has laid three in the last four days :D

Those nice looking eggs appear to have come from 2 different girls....woo hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom