Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who needs to dye eggs when they already come out so colorful?!? This years Easter bunny will be surprised with our arrangement this year :D

From one of my two Rhodies. I am so proud! Those are commercial extra large eggs it is next to.

Congrats, cnotche!! It is like a little miracle, isn't it? You know, of course, that you are now hopelessly hooked and can never go back to an eggless existence, right?!! Bwahahahah!!
woot.gif

my very first EE and jersey giant eggs today!!!

I was ready to pull my hair out waiting, they're 8-9 month old now!!!

This was our first egg (two weeks ago). We suspect our White Leghorn to be the layer, but we're not sure. It was the size & shape of a typical store-bought egg & white-ish in color. We currently have 1 White Leghorn, 1 Red Sex-Link & 3 Easter Eggers. We also have female Crested ducks, but I don't believe this came from any of them. What do you think...who's our egg layer?

- TieDyeMommy

This was our first egg (two weeks ago). We suspect our White Leghorn to be the layer, but we're not sure. It was the size & shape of a typical store-bought egg & white-ish in color. We currently have 1 White Leghorn, 1 Red Sex-Link & 3 Easter Eggers. We also have female Crested ducks, but I don't believe this came from any of them. What do you think...who's our egg layer?

- TieDyeMommy
I would guess EEs or Leghorn. EEs sometimes lay white eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom