Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Comets, and I didn't even noticed they looked pinkish in the picture. There are tan brownish in color.
Very pretty eggs, and very tasty.

Finally we got our first egg!

Last edited:

Was starting to worry that our chicken Dorothy hadn't laid eggs yet caught her coming out of our garden this morning and glad I checked out she had a nice little bundle of eggs she had been hiding

first 'Easter egg' today, it's a tiny thing and I found it under the roost pole. So perhaps it's a 'oh what's that' moment. The egg on the left is the smallest brown egg I have, about the size of a commercial small. Since June 6 this makes a total of 7 eggs. 7 hens, but I think maybe 3 are laying usable eggs, I've also gotten 3 rubber eggs in that time.

My first egg!!! Laid 6/27/14 by my 17 1/2 week old Easter Egger. :) The silly thing just laid it on the deck under the stairs, and then I found another one sitting on the cement slab right in the middle of their pen door. I think she has no idea where to lay... And the second photo was a comparison of mine to the large store bought egg.

Our first egg today!!! It's hard to tell but it's the prettiest light blue!!! My 20wk old EE!!!
1f389.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom