Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie checking out hers and our first egg. So egg citing!

Yay! What is this chicken thinking? That? Came out of where? What?

Congrats on the first egg! I often wonder what my four are thinking. The funniest thing is that they sometimes seem to be reading MY mind! I'll be watching them via the camera in their coop. I can hear them, but they can't hear me...........or can they? I'll talk to them as if they can hear me, and they act like they can! My daughter even thinks so! I'll talk to one of them, and that one will walk up to the camera and put her eyeball almost against the camera lens (which gets us giggling), then she'll squawk right into the speaker! Sometimes I wonder.....

28 weeks and only three out eight are laying, winter and cold here though. So far my EEgr bantam is most consistant, almost every day. Eggs look really olive in person, camera on phone doesn't show colors well on inside pics, video the color is good?

Blondie's first egg came today! It was such an amazing thing to see - her singing the egg song, checking out the nesting boxes, calling the girls into the coop to gather round.

So eggcited!

The chickies laid their first eggs.
We don't know who did it, but over night they managed to lay THREE eggs! (We have 5 hens)

(The girls were hatched June 29th, and today is December 21st. That's how long we've been waiting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom