Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first egg today! By one of our 20 week old black sex links. I was out front when I heard a ruckus out back. I went around to see what was going on and she was coming out of the coop by herself. I checked the nesting boxes and nothing. We have 7 hens and 1 rooster and even he was making a big deal about it! I went back several hours later and there was an egg right there in the nesting box with the fake eggs I placed there several weeks ago. Such an exciting time to get our first egg from our first chickens!

My easter egger laid her first egg at exactly 16 weeks today. It's just a small little thing.

Here it is next to a large and jumbo store bought eggs

langfordcr, Congrats on your first egg! I think it's always exciting to get eggs from our chickens. Have fun collecting eggs in the future.... Kay in NC.... 7 7 16

dyorto, Congrats on that cute blue egg! 16 weeks! Wow! I have 3 Ameracaunas that are 12 wks old and can hardly wait for their first egg(s). Have fun collecting eggs... Kay in NC... 7 7 16

First egg today 18 week old pullet. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's from my Orpington/Maran mix.

One of my 18 week old Delaware's, Bernadette, Laid her first egg yesterday and she second egg today! Her first egg was pretty small but her second egg today was about twice the size! Can't wait until everyone else starts laying!

First egg from yesterday!

Second egg from today!

One of my 18 week old Delaware's, Bernadette, Laid her first egg yesterday and she second egg today! Her first egg was pretty small but her second egg today was about twice the size! Can't wait until everyone else starts laying! First egg from yesterday! Second egg from today!
Nooo! You can only post the first egg. LOL
1f61c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom