Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Yes, it is too small to be a coyote, although I have heard them howling in the neighborhood. It must be a fox. Any advice?
Dang, girl, your avatar shows a pretty intense looking rifle. Looks to me like you don't need any advice! :)

We had a fox take out four of our girls in less than two weeks. Trapper came and dispatched it, done. Now we're all happy.

Dang, girl, your avatar shows a pretty intense looking rifle. Looks to me like you don't need any advice! :)

We had a fox take out four of our girls in less than two weeks. Trapper came and dispatched it, done. Now we're all happy.
Ha ha, if I shot that here the neighbors would die of heart failure! I have to shoot it over at my brother's house around the corner from me. He has more acreage. In my town, I have to be 300 ft from any home to shoot it. That would mean going to the back of my property in the woods away from my house and the neighbors houses. I have one acre. Although, in this neighboirhood, there is a shooting range nearby, so it is not unusual to hear shooting all day. I just don't want to get arrested for shooting my gun too close to any homes. It has been a subject in the news a few times lately, and yes....They will arrest you!

Ha ha, if I shot that here the neighbors would die of heart failure! I have to shoot it over at my brother's house around the corner from me. He has more acreage. In my town, I have to be 300 ft from any home to shoot it. That would mean going to the back of my property in the woods away from my house and the neighbors houses. I have one acre. Although, in this neighboirhood, there is a shooting range nearby, so it is not unusual to hear shooting all day. I just don't want to get arrested for shooting my gun too close to any homes. It has been a subject in the news a few times lately, and yes....They will arrest you!

SSS. Shoot Shovel Shut up.
thumbsup.gif

But I do respect our neighbors and that our chickens are most likely enough... squawking at 5:00am.

Last edited:
I caught one using peanut butter.
Peanut Butter?!?!?
ep.gif
I had no idea foxes liked peanut butter.

Tonight, I will move my trap to the location I saw the fox in. However, since I am also trying to catch a coon, I think I will put a raw chicken leg in it. The marshmellows aren't cutting it. I've had the trap set for two weeks with marshmellows and nothing. Chicken should get something caught!

Peanut Butter?!?!?
ep.gif
I had no idea foxes liked peanut butter.

Tonight, I will move my trap to the location I saw the fox in. However, since I am also trying to catch a coon, I think I will put a raw chicken leg in it. The marshmellows aren't cutting it. I've had the trap set for two weeks with marshmellows and nothing. Chicken should get something caught!

I've also been told that putting a bowl of Pepsi in the trap works well for coons. They like the sugar, but can't drag the bait off as easily as something like marshmallows.

So to keep this thread on topic, I walked by some Moultrie cams today that were selling for $200. I had to stop and drool a little. I want a game cam reeeeeally bad.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom