Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Doe's with fawns

midayDeer1.jpg

This is ten feet from my chicken coop

PICT0231modified.jpg

darkmatter, you have the ideal setup with the stump! Pics are good and clear. I enjoy looking at all your wildlife! darin 115, nice looking bucks!

sgtmom, always enjoy your pics. Love the fawns! Good lookin' buck too!

Ashburnham, good pic of you and your baby wombat! I like it! Thanks for sharing. I think you should do something about the rats eating your dog's food - rats carry all kinds of diseases. You don't want your dog sick, do you? And I hate rats! They really give me the creepies!

Lmoreau70, the bob cat is simply beautiful. I know they're considered a predator pest but I love to see pics of them alive, in the woods. One day they'll be like pumas (cougars) and there won't be many left in the wild. Hope this one heads up to high country!

ADVODNO, I can't believe a cat that steals and eats eggs! Never heard of that! Guess that's why his coat is so shiny and healthy! Seems he has pretty good hunting skills!!

Thanks all for posting. I love this thread!

She helped me locate the guinea nest the other day with 16 eggs in it. I left 4 eggs in it and marked them with a Sharpie so that they would continue to use the nest and so I'd know which eggs were fresh. Last night she came up to the door tail wagging like crazy and I could see she had something in her mouth. She was so proud. She held onto it for about an hour while she was lying on the kitchen floor and wouldn't give it up! Finally when my sister-in-law stopped over and called her over to her she let it go. It's not a game cam pic but I thought it was to funny not to share!

She helped me locate the guinea nest the other day with 16 eggs in it. I left 4 eggs in it and marked them with a Sharpie so that they would continue to use the nest and so I'd know which eggs were fresh. Last night she came up to the door tail wagging like crazy and I could see she had something in her mouth. She was so proud. She held onto it for about an hour while she was lying on the kitchen floor and wouldn't give it up! Finally when my sister-in-law stopped over and called her over to her she let it go. It's not a game cam pic but I thought it was to funny not to share!
LOL the dogs looks like it is saying"egg what egg" priceless photo thanks for sharing.

The salt lump had shrunk, so I replaced it with a new one. (see the small old lump next to the new one)

Checking out the new mineral salt taste.

These guys are seen the most. (or the most stupid to keep coming back into range of the deerstand)

Chicken raiding varmints passing the salt stump on the way to--------

The Chicken Coop (locked up tight at night)

I put my camera back up last Sunday at my son's stand. I am sooo looking forward to checking it on Saturday. There are new rubs all around the stand.
I will move it to another stand on Saturday after swapping the memory card.

I will post the good pictures Saturday night.

Darin

This is hysterical! Good dog!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom