Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

I've been fighting the coons and I found this on the camera today......

Gotta be a Coyote....fox are pretty rare around here but it seems like a small one. Whatcha think?

Coyote for sure. I have one that is hanging around. He has killed some of my birds but not lately but he is around and probably it's just a matter of time.

Yes....I wouldn't believe anything that guy told you!
big_smile.png

I've been fighting the coons and I found this on the camera today......

Gotta be a Coyote....fox are pretty rare around here but it seems like a small one. Whatcha think?

Saw one of these hanging from a fence a few weeks ago. Anyone familiar with the tradition of hanging coyotes that have been shot on your fence? Rumor has it it's to show your neighbors you're doing your job to protect the community collectively by taking out a predator when spotted on your property.

Saw one of these hanging from a fence a few weeks ago. Anyone familiar with the tradition of hanging coyotes that have been shot on your fence? Rumor has it it's to show your neighbors you're doing your job to protect the community collectively by taking out a predator when spotted on your property.

My parents lived in Texas back in the 1980's & 1990's. People in there area did hang dead coyotes on the fences there. They were told that it helped to keep the live ones away.

Back
Top Bottom