Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Not a game cam but wanted to share a pic of what I found dead on the road yesterday, a White Coon!

never seen one before.

My daughter lives in New Hampshire. She had some Black Bears (mom and her cubs) in her back yard getting into her bird feeders. She did send me a picture but can't find it now, but will keep looking for it.

I think I figured out what has been taking chickens through the fence, one 14 week old d'uccle pullet, and one 14 week old polish pullet, and possible harmed another d'uccle pullet and a silve laced brahma pullet, but those were buried by my family before I could check them over. And it explains why he was going after my little ones.

And here's a cute rabbit

Don't mind the date on the camera, it was almost night and I was more concerned about catching what had killed my chickens than the date, but you can see he visited multiple times looking for a snack.

I think I figured out what has been taking chickens through the fence, one 14 week old d'uccle pullet, and one 14 week old polish pullet, and possible harmed another d'uccle pullet and a silve laced brahma pullet, but those were buried by my family before I could check them over. And it explains why he was going after my little ones.

And here's a cute rabbit

Don't mind the date on the camera, it was almost night and I was more concerned about catching what had killed my chickens than the date, but you can see he visited multiple times looking for a snack.

Now it knows where it can get a meal it will keep coming back for more. I had a hawk kill one of my birds while I standing right next to it.

Back
Top Bottom