Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

I have a dozen or so cams out. These are from last season. The bear and two deer at night is my most active and where I hunt most often. Also see a lot of coyotes, martens and occasionally a wolf or two. Ole big horns was seen once on a cam on the edge of a swamp, a windy day stand. No one in my county has ever seen him but, man, am I hoping he shows up this year.
Good lord what a buck...

Foxy been back every night. I think it's a female probably with kits. I see her taking off across the pasture in the same area so her den must be off that way.
IMAG0001 (25) 01.jpg

I haven't downloaded in awhile. I see a doe with her fawn, but so far, not on the cameras. Lots of deer and my chickens and my husband cutting the grass. I got these two from the download of the little Apeman. The first one is obviously a fox, but the other could be the same fox or even a bobcat. Can you see the tail on it? It's not the best picture. Maybe just the same fox without a clear shot of the tail.
IMAG0123.JPG
IMAG0110.JPG

I think both pictures are the fox too. I got a couple of profile pictures of the bobcat that has been roaming around here. I didn't save them but I could see that the snout was more rounded cat like.

First coyote I've seen in quite awhile. The date is wrong on the picture, again. I do have issues with the dates on the cameras. The last time I changed batteries I only had 4 that were charged so I only changed 4 batteries and reset the date and time. The temperature is correct.
DSCF000374 19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom