Post your Khaki Campbells!

Quote:
Haha, goodness. Maybe she is singing songs that sounds lovely to ducks but so annoying to humans. Do any of your other ducks do that?

Quote:
Haha, goodness. Maybe she is singing songs that sounds lovely to ducks but so annoying to humans. Do any of your other ducks do that?

YES ALWAYS!
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

these guys love to talk to me, and my drake does a "run in a circle, quack" dance when he sees me. they are sweet.

dec066.jpg

myduck.jpg

peeper004.jpg

peeper001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
buff are louder than pekins IMO. I have both, and I swear the female buff never shut up lol.

Wifezilla, how is Jannet doing? I hope better.

These are some great pics. it's dark now maybe tomarrow I can get some of mine.

Julie

Janet seems about the same the last few days. She doesn't appear to be in pain or anything, so we will wait until next weekend to decide what to do with her.

Do any of your other ducks do that?

Nope...just Lana the Big Mouth Buff
tongue.png

(She is really cute though...and the friendliest of my ducks, so I do pick on her, but she is still nicer to listen to than my neighbors dogs
big_smile.png
)​

Quote:
That's interesting! I'd love to build a small pond for keeping ducks, but not looking forward to the hassle of keeping it clean. How does your water garden filter handle them now? How do you plan to upgrade?
The more I read on ducks, the more I want them
barnie.gif

At least these are healthy addictions, right?
lol.png

tongue.png
Thanks for all the great pics. I too have baby Khaki Campbells, thanks to Nivtup for the eggs. I even got a crested baby that we named Elvis...hope he's really a he. I can't get enough pictures of what my babies are gonna look like when they grow up. I love them already. Please, anyone else with Khaki Campbells, post some more pics. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom