Post Your Pekin duck pics here

Pics

On our way home from TSC (march 2)

Quackers (march 11th)

Flappy (march 11th)

does anyone h e an idea of how old they are?

Hi I am new to the board. Here are my new babies Daisey and Charlie about 2 weeks ago

And yesterday

Ok y'all I got these 2 baby ducks there both yellow but I know there going to be white when they become older but I need help naming them there to young to know if there a hen or a drake but I don't like names like Donald duck I just think its WERID but I have a adult female duck names Kevin lol I know WERID name but can y'all help me find names for them?

Here are my three Pekin ducklings. I got Ping first (her siblings did not make the shipment) and that is why she has a rubber duck for a buddy. We then found two more so she would have friends. They are just so cute!!!

I have to get another pic of mine. I've had to move them around a bit. At first, I was hoping that my muscovy female with ducklings that are about 1 week older would adopt the Pekin. She did NOT like me touching them but she didn't want them with her and her babies either. It was kind of funny though she was almost attacking me for holding them but then would mildly peck them to get them away from her.

I had them seperated in the duck house so everyone could get used to seeing them until they are bigger. But then we got a cold snap so they came inside for a few days
sickbyc.gif
and are now in the garage until we get consistently warmer temps.

It was only about 10 days and I put them back in the box that I got them in. I was thinking, they fit in there fine when I brought them home. They didn't come close to fitting in there. It was hilarious. I can't believe how fast they've grown. I've never had Pekin and have only had Muscovy for the last 2 years or so. I'm looking forward to the "real duck" sounds.

Back
Top Bottom