POST your pics of your Silver-Laced Wyandottes here!!!

<3ChickenForever

Fire Is Catching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
WI
This is my only SLW and is a rooster. He's friendly yet a scardey cat! His name is Mattie (Matt). I orginaly named him Maddy cause I thought he was a girl when he was little!
wink.png
Tell me what you guys think!!

80445_102_0304.jpg

Last edited:
hide.gif

Quote:
Katy, I am so sorry you have such ugly birds...why don't you let me take them off your hands for you so you can get some better looking ones
gig.gif
You know I would do that for you! Ok seriously, just so no one misunderstands...I think they are gorgeous! Now, don't anybody
smack.gif
me!

Ok, just thought of something...does anyone have any pics of baby SLW's? I have never had SLW's before and don't know what they are supposed to look like when just a few days old. Any one...?

Quote:
Katy, I am so sorry you have such ugly birds...why don't you let me take them off your hands for you so you can get some better looking ones
gig.gif
You know I would do that for you! Ok seriously, just so no one misunderstands...I think they are gorgeous! Now, don't anybody
smack.gif
me!

lau.gif

HAHAHA! I was thinking the same thing! Pretty birds! I love thier huge chunky feet too! About how much do they weigh full grown?
Quote:
gig.gif
smack.gif
me!

Quote:
gig.gif
smack.gif
me!

The standard call for the Rooster to weigh 8.5 pounds and the hens 6.5..... I've never wieghed mine, but they're good sized birds.

Back
Top Bottom