Posting something sad for some one mad =(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CochinBrahmaLover, Jan 12, 2012.

1. On BYH Country farm girl told a person on BYC to post this and I saw it soooo

on the killing thread *rant* in the Random Ramblings poster on BYC for me. please copy this and post it for me, PLEASE!!!!!!! [​IMG] hey guys it's java girl 2, I have some bad news. I will not be on BYC becuese my dial-up will not pull it up for me. I will be watching you and will be laughing andcrying that I can not be with you!!!! [​IMG][​IMG] I am ssssssoooooooo mad !!!!!! [​IMG] I was just starting to have some fun with you all !!!!!!!!!!! I will be on Backyard herds " BYH" my name is " country farm girl" if you want to come over and have some fun [​IMG] or my email is [email protected] or [email protected] try the first one first. where am I going to go with my Q and A??? AND HOW AM I GOING TO BE A MINION NOW??? " sigh " GOOD BYE MY BYC CHICKS, QUEEN EM, BLUESUB, SPOOK, SOUR, JD AND HARLI. " Crying as I type this " [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

3. ya, its always sad when some one leaves [​IMG]

4. ya its sad when a friend leaves BYC [​IMG][​IMG]

5. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    i don't like this........hate to lose somebody who really wanted to stay.........SAD

6. I know, glad that I don't have dial up
    [​IMG]

7. Hey deerman, Java girl said and I copy/paste lol 'oh deerman !!!!! THANK YOU I AM TOO!!!!!!!'

8. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    well hope dail up will work later.....Javagirl needs to be able to get on......hope we don't lose anymore

9. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    [​IMG] It's sad when someone chooses to leave, but very sad when they want to stay but are forced to leave.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  10. Ya, and I've been informing Java girl and shes happy to see that y'all will miss her. She seems so sad.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by