Poultry abuse!

Pics
Nov 2, 2017
Hello poultry fam....

Today I was dropped off taped boxes with ducks in them. The guy took off before I opened the boxes. He abused these ducks so bad! Who wires a ducks Bill shut due to noise?? Like what the heck is wrong with people. There are 6 of them and all have wire damage on bill. One is so bad I'm asking for suggestions. Here are the pics. Has anyone ever seen this?
They were so scared I'm just letting them settle before I asses more.
We have a poultry rescue for unwanted poultry.
I was soo mad at the guy I called him couple times to cuss him out.
He was smart enough to call from his business. He said they came to him like that. He didn't want them due to noise. fat liar!! 😢😭😥
Poor babies

Attachments

• 1638306325297.jpg
    1638306325297.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 34
Hello poultry fam....

Today I was dropped off taped boxes with ducks in them. The guy took off before I opened the boxes. He abused these ducks so bad! Who wires a ducks Bill shut due to noise?? Like what the heck is wrong with people. There are 6 of them and all have wire damage on bill. One is so bad I'm asking for suggestions. Here are the pics. Has anyone ever seen this?
They were so scared I'm just letting them settle before I asses more.
We have a poultry rescue for unwanted poultry.
I was soo mad at the guy I called him couple times to cuss him out.
He was smart enough to call from his business. He said they came to him like that. He didn't want them due to noise. fat liar!! 😢😭😥
Poor babies
that angry emotion is not good enough to express myself right now... if you ever find out where he lives i promise you nobody will ever worry about more ducks being treated like that.. at least by that person :mad: 🔪 i need to go calm down, please excuse me.

Back
Top Bottom