Poultry/Chicken App Recommendations

Heltor Chasca

Hatching
Feb 21, 2016
Can anyone recommend an app for iPads etc for me to manage my flock?

I'm interested in casually monitoring the outlay of food, egg production and if possible the individual bird comparison. I have a small flock and I'm only expecting their egg sales to cover the cost of their food.

Many thanks...b

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use FlockPlenty. It is great, I love it. You add all members of your flock, their hatch dates, breed, a picture, and whatever other noted you need to add. It has a diary tab where you track eggs and feed each day, any notes you wanna add, as well as pictures of that day. So I add my pic of the eggs and a screen shot of my weather app. It also has an accounting tab where you add in your sales and expenses and it calculates everything for you. It also has a reports tab. The guy that made it is actually here on BYC also. I will look and see if I can find his name incase youd like to have it for any questions. But I highly recommend this app.

Thank you. AuntNomi: I'm giving your app a whirl. Could you tell me if the app will sync across devices?

Many thanks. Only a few more days and I'll have some new members to add o the database ;)

I don't think Flock Plenty syncs across platforms because there's no login to use it. However, I know that the person who created and updates the app has been active on these boards so maybe that might be a suggestion for them?

Back
Top Bottom