Poultry contest!! **little prize**

Thanksgiving weekend my last and only chicken, Clint, died
hit.gif

He was 14 years old.

Because of this, I will post old picture of him for things, and probably will not be on as often. (not that i'm on that much anyway)

Anyways, good luck everyone!!! I cant wait for this contest!!!

Top two are the same chicken
Breed: Not sure lol
Name: Dart
Personality: Loves to cuddle and likes cheese. Cream cheese to be exact. :)
Sex: Rooster

Breed: Some bantam that was made by two mutts. Those two mutts were made by mutts. and so on. Might not even have a single purebred in her
Personality: Shes all grown up now and is my baby. Loves to sit on my shoulder while I do chores. Also loves cream cheese. :)
Sex: Hen

hit.gif

He was 14 years old.

Because of this, I will post old picture of him for things, and probably will not be on as often. (not that i'm on that much anyway)

hugs.gif
You took really good care of him. He was beautiful! Not many chickens get to live that long. :)

hit.gif

He was 14 years old.

I'm sorry to hear about your rooster Clint but many chickens don't get the chance or in general to live that long and you obliviously took great care of him and he was loved great job with him
smile.png
R.I.P. Clint
hugs.gif

hit.gif

He was 14 years old.

You could make a little memorial thread for Clint and tell since he was a chick or when you got him and tell a story and post pictures for everyone to read and enjoy and remember Clint(just an idea)
hugs.gif

hit.gif

He was 14 years old.

I am so sorry about your rooster.
hugs.gif

Name: Leroy
Age 9 months?
Breed: silver laced wyandotte

Name: Mr. B
Breed: Dark Brahma
Age almost 2 years

Name: marble
breed: brahma mix
Age 12-13 weeks

Name:------
Breed:White Rock

Name:-----
Breed: White Rock

Name:-----
Breed: Mille Fleur d'uccle

If I happen to get any higher quality pics between now and the end of the show I will edit my post and swap them out (but still will be the same chicken) if thatis okay with you, if not these will have to do :)

Back
Top Bottom