Poultry cups in winter

I read an article by metzer once claiming ducks could use nipples like chickens. I was like, "*gasp!!* Sacrilegious!" Lol
Hahaha!
I'm sure a duck could figure out how to get a drink from a nipple waterer, but it wouldn't be very effective and they wouldn't be able to rinse out their nares. šŸ¤”

Maybe I will give them a try!
If you do you might consider having another water source so they can dunk their entire head to their eyes.

I read another article by Metzer talking about how they sell all their birds at 2 years of age to an Asian meat market - so they clearly aren't invested in long term health.

If you do you might consider having another water source so they can dunk their entire head to their eyes.

I read another article by Metzer talking about how they sell all their birds at 2 years of age to an Asian meat market - so they clearly aren't invested in long term health.
Yes, they always have another water source. A pool in summer and a huge dog bowl on winter

Mine are funny, they have their favorites for sure, in the winter i have 2 3 gallon heated buckets, and i have a 5-6 gallon rubber ā€œdishā€ its wider , when its warm enough i fill that for them, they run over and have a party in it, then i have to fill it again before I leave for work. Ive been thinking of getting one of the galvanized under dish heaters for it but I was worried about the rubber releasing something nasty with the heat.

Back
Top Bottom