Ended Poultry Paparazzi, a Cell Phone Photo Contest

Pics
Cute picture. What phone did you use to take that? I ask because the metadata is missing.
It’s my mother’s phone (I don’t have one yet and don’t know much about phone types). She said it’s an iPhone XR :confused:
(It is my picture though, taken by me :))

When I click on the picture in the gallery, it says this:
IMG_1397.jpeg

You need to figure out how to upload the original one. Upload it the way you uploaded this one:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/lavender-orpington.7961174/
View attachment 3719925
Ok. I uploaded that one just for fun, until I got a better photo for the contest. I’m pretty sure I put it in the chicken breeds gallery section. Don’t you have to upload to the special album for this contest, though? Do you want me to put the photo I am entering into the chicken breeds section instead?

sorry! It’s probably doing that because I had to upload it from an old phone but the picture was taken from an iPhone 11. I take all my pictures from my phone, do you want me to try to upload it from that phone so you’ll have the metadata??
The picture that you uploaded is not the original. An original image from an iPhone 11 should be about 4000 x 3000 pixels or 3000 x 4000 pixels.
1704499865738.png

Not to start something but Metadata often contains the GPS location of the phone......it's a tad..odd.. to ask this to verify if it's a cellphone picture.
This is a non-issue because the GPS info is not collected by the software.

Back
Top Bottom