Poultry pasture seed

I went to the website to order some of this. The price was reasonable, $2.99 for 1 pack. But the shipping was outrageous - $9.65 to New Orleans. That bring the total to $12.64. That's a lot to pay for 1 pack of seeds.
I guess I'll have to pass.

This is what I check before I order from anyone. I knew people that sold things online and they told me they didn't make money off the sales at all, it was overcharging for shipping that made them money. They can pop that bag o seeds in a Priority envelope and get it to you MUCH cheaper than that. And the envelope is even free!

bumping this thread, how did this seed work out for those who tried it? I'm going to try this as a sprout grain for my girls this winter and then next summer plant a raised bed with it for them to forage.

Never bumped a thread before but there's a first time for many things. (not everything...can't do that.)

I ordered this today. Seems they've cleaned up their act as far as their website goes. Shipping still steep I think, but I have two mud baths out there that I want to turn back to nutritious pasture. So we'll see how it goes. Anyone else tried this?

I think you have monitor how much the girls shave off and then move them off again so the roots will stay intact and regrow.

Back
Top Bottom