poultry pictures needed

bretth1

Hatching
Jul 26, 2015
Johannesburg South Africa
Hi Guys

My girlfriend Shannon and i are keen Poultry enthusiasts here in South Africa. We are looking to build a Poultry Museum- like the one they have in Holland- here in SA. We will be setting up a crowd funding site soon as well as an internet shop to sell poultry related souvenirs and crafts made here in SA by us and 2 other artists whom we have spoken too. To cut a long story short we are also looking at make a set of playing cards, postcards, posters and decoupage images. What we need is images of the various breeds of chickens worldwide so that we can use them to make these items.

If you are interested in helping us out by sending pictures of your feathered pets, then please feel free to do so. We do have a few requests if possible just to keep the pictures as visually pleasing as possible;
Try not have cages or fences in the background.
Only pure bred poultry varieties will be needed- Chickens, Ducks, Pheasants, Geese, Peacocks, Swans, Quail.
Unfortunately due to printing, on the cards we wont be able to put your names on it. But on the posters and postcards we can put your name or your feathered pets name as a credit.

Please lend us a hand to make our dream come true, it would be a good way for poultry entusiasts around the world to help and at the same time get their pets onto a cover of a set of cards!!!!

Feel free to post the pictures here on the tread and i will see how well it goes. If i have to i will open an email account just for this purpose.

Thanks guys, Will try update as much as possible, between a fulltime job, and meetings to get this project going, time might be limited. i apologize in advance for delays in thanking people and replying.

Many Thanks

Brett and Shannon.

Thank you very much for that. We will definitely take some from there. Were also not great photographers, but thats what makes it unique and different. Simple photos of birds taken by their owners. Fits in very well with our theme.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom