Poultry Rescue~drop your birds here!~Polk City, FL

Kennas_Kritters

Songster
Dec 30, 2019
Polk City, FL
My Coop
My Coop
Hello peeples of BYC! I am taking in poultry in Polk City, FL! I have experience with all kinds of animals so I'm prepared for whatever you may have. I currently have emu's, chickens, ducks and a peahen! All my animals get to roam our 5 acres during the day and are cooped at night for their safety. They get fresh greens/veggies from the garden and they also get to eat crawfish that I catch from our creek! Water fowl (ducks/geese) get to go to our pond everyday for a swim. They are all super spoiled birds! I am happy to take almost anything but there are some things that I won't be able to take at this time.

I currently can't take any roosters (unless it's a silkie as my 2 girls need a roo) as I already have 2 roosters and I don't want any fights.

I also won't take meat breeds of any types of birds! I am keeping my birds as pets so if it's a meat breed that will possibly have alot of health issues I can't take it in as I won't want to butcher them. If it's a dual purpose breed then that's fine I'll take them!

That's about all I won't take right now! Whatever you have just text me and I'll send you my address to come drop them off!

I am also accepting donations of cages, waterers, feeders, perches ect.

Thanks for reading! Text me for more pictures of my animals!

Attachments

• 20210614_110019.jpg
    20210614_110019.jpg
    988.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210617_125741.jpg
    20210617_125741.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210619_155213~2.jpg
    20210619_155213~2.jpg
    782.8 KB · Views: 6
Hello peeples of BYC! I am taking in poultry in Polk City, FL! I have experience with all kinds of animals so I'm prepared for whatever you may have. I currently have emu's, chickens, ducks and a peahen! All my animals get to roam our 5 acres during the day and are cooped at night for their safety. They get fresh greens/veggies from the garden and they also get to eat crawfish that I catch from our creek! Water fowl (ducks/geese) get to go to our pond everyday for a swim. They are all super spoiled birds! I am happy to take almost anything but there are some things that I won't be able to take at this time.

I currently can't take any roosters (unless it's a silkie as my 2 girls need a roo) as I already have 2 roosters and I don't want any fights.

I also won't take meat breeds of any types of birds! I am keeping my birds as pets so if it's a meat breed that will possibly have alot of health issues I can't take it in as I won't want to butcher them. If it's a dual purpose breed then that's fine I'll take them!

That's about all I won't take right now! Whatever you have just text me and I'll send you my address to come drop them off!

I am also accepting donations of cages, waterers, feeders, perches ect.

Thanks for reading! Text me for more pictures of my animals!
Hi! I admin a chicken group on FB for Citrus County and surrounding areas. If you give me your contact info, I will post it on my page.

Hi! I admin a chicken group on FB for Citrus County and surrounding areas. If you give me your contact info, I will post it on my page.
I have 2 silkie Roos I need to rehome. They are my pets. Sleep in my porch at night and free range in day. Id be willing to help with whatever I can. I just want them to have the best living home.

Back
Top Bottom