Ended Poultry Shaming Contest!

Pics
Why, is she a bad girl?
She truly is the worst:
  • She guards the food, water, nesting boxes, coop, roosts, and pop door
  • She relentlessly chases and bullies anyone lower than her in the pecking order (she is about in the middle)
  • She likes to test and challenge everyone and everything (with a look of “what are you going to do about it”)
  • She is faux broody all the time, but only when she is in the nesting box or needs to lay (weird for a Cinnamon Queen)
  • She is beyond nosey, has to be in everyone’s business
  • She is the second largest chicken in the flock, but lays the smallest eggs (no doubt out of spite)
  • She is a loud mouth, the entire neighborhood needs to know her opinion on things
We’ve had some trouble makers over the years, but they had personality. It was almost comical. Not the case with this one. Even the dogs roll their eyes at her drama. 😆🙄

She truly is the worst:
  • She relentlessly chases and bullies anyone lower than her in the pecking order (she is about in the middle)
  • She likes to test and challenge everyone and everything (with a look of “what are you going to do about it”)
  • She is faux broody all the time, but only when she is in the nesting box or needs to lay (weird for a Cinnamon Queen)
  • She is the second largest chicken in the flock, but lays the smallest eggs (no doubt out of spite)
  • She is a loud mouth, the entire neighborhood needs to know her opinion on things
We’ve had some trouble makers over the years, but they had personality. It was almost comical. Not the case with this one. Even the dogs roll their eyes at her drama. 😆🙄
I had a hen like this in the past, she ripped combs, bullied all away from feeders, she'd bite me, even tried to flog me once! Horrible personality. I totally get it!

She truly is the worst:
Remind me of her breed so I make sure I don't wind up with one lol

(NOT AN ENTRY…I just wanted to shame my boy here lmao no rest for the dead)

“I used to show the girls awesome nesting places in the safest (most inconvenient and inaccessible) places. Oh, and I would stalk and attack the calves of all guests who just wanted to see my owner’s garden. They should have listened when she said to watch out for me, heh”
View attachment 3557257

(RIP Camembert. Is it the ultimate shame to be turned into pâté and soup? I didn’t want to do it, but you were a jerk to my kids and guests. Your meat was dark and tasted like turkey. Your huevos were bigger than your heart. Your sons are jerks just like you, but your daughters are the sweetest (pic with my kid) They must take after their mamas

View attachment 3557263
I feel you, I had a Barred Rock 🐓 I had to give away, my uncle took him. He protected his ladies and home very well but he would attack you when nothing had been done to him, I mean coming out of his coop run to free range. He would attack you from behind and you are working in the yard, no where near him and his ladies. He was a bad bird but I still loved him because I got him the day he was born. I tried but nothing work. I had him for 14 months but I just got tired of being attacked and having holes in my legs.

Last edited:
I feel you, I had a Barred Rock 🐓 I had to give away, my uncle took him. He protected his ladies and home very well but he would attack you when nothing had been done to him, I mean coming out of his coop run to free range. He would attack you from behind and you are working in the yard, no where near him and his ladies. He was a bad bird but I still loved him because I got him the day he was born. I tried but nothing work. I had him for 14 months but I just got tired of being attacked and having holes in my legs.
Oh my. What a jerk. If you ever get a roo ike that again, I would have a spray bottle and spray him in the face with water everytime he so much at charges at you. I've started doing it with my roo.
He hates it when his face gets wet.

Entry #4:
Snapchat-1917811687~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom