Ended Poultry Shaming Contest!

I feel you, I had a Barred Rock 🐓 I had to give away, my uncle took him. He protected his ladies and home very well but he would attack you when nothing had been done to him, I mean coming out of his coop run to free range. He would attack you from behind and you are working in the yard, no where near him and his ladies. He was a bad bird but I still loved him because I got him the day he was born. I tried but nothing work. I had him for 14 months but I just got tired of being attacked and having holes in my legs.
Congrats to all winners! I loved this contest, lots of laughs for sure!

Sounds like my 1st Roo, a Barred Rock, named Rocky. He started as a youngster running up from behind & kicking the back of a human leg, then running away so fast by the time you turn around to see what just hit your leg, he is 20 feet away with an innocent expression! Brat!!! I still have him today. He kicked me good a few times when he was young, so I had a talk with him, literally, I told him, Dude, you don't want to tick me off, no one else is going to put up with your shenanigans. He started treating me nice, all I gotta do is talk to him & let him know what Im doing. "Hi Rocky, I'm bringing you some fresh water", etc. Then he is cool. But if anyone else enters his space, even if they try to talk to him, look out. 😆 He is also the king of stink eye! 20200916_105430.jpg

Congrats to all winners! I loved this contest, lots of laughs for sure!

Sounds like my 1st Roo, a Barred Rock, named Rocky. He started as a youngster running up from behind & kicking the back of a human leg, then running away so fast by the time you turn around to see what just hit your leg, he is 20 feet away with an innocent expression! Brat!!! I still have him today. He kicked me good a few times when he was young, so I had a talk with him, literally, I told him, Dude, you don't want to tick me off, no one else is going to put up with your shenanigans. He started treating me nice, all I gotta do is talk to him & let him know what Im doing. "Hi Rocky, I'm bringing you some fresh water", etc. Then he is cool. But if anyone else enters his space, even if they try to talk to him, look out. 😆 He is also the king of stink eye!View attachment 3594954
Aww....sweet guy. ❤ He just wants to make sure of your intentions! Pretty comb and wattles!

congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl
& waterfowl.
@HorseGirlAbby, @CharmingChickens, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @Ponypoor,, @Annie7710, @fluffycrow, @chooki, @fowltemptress, @beardielover3, @BelovedBirds, @Muscovy Wunda, @Quatie, @JacinLarkwell, & @Canadian Wind

full

@HorseGirlAbby, @CharmingChickens, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @Ponypoor, @Annie7710, @fluffycrow, & @chooki

@HorseGirlAbby

@CharmingChickens

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@Ponypoor

@Annie7710

@fluffycrow

@chooki

full

@fowltemptress

@beardielover3

@BelovedBirds

@Muscovy Wunda

@Quatie

@JacinLarkwell

@Canadian Wind

@HorseGirlAbby, @CharmingChickens, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @Ponypoor, @Annie7710, @fluffycrow, @chooki, @fowltemptress, @beardielover3, @BelovedBirds, @Muscovy Wunda, @Quatie, @JacinLarkwell, & @Canadian Wind, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
What a wonderful and funny contest! Do it again! Do it again! 🐓❤️

Back
Top Bottom