Ended Poultry Shaming Contest!

Pics
My name is Woodstock, really Woody, because my laugh is hilarious. I sound exactly like Woody Woodpecker. I refuse to do it when my human tries to video me though...so everyone she tells will think she's crazy. 🤪
20201224_120517.jpg

My name is Snickers & everyone thinks I am just the sweetest hen ever!
But...I got carried away with preening & plucked my Rooster's neck feathers all out. Well, I just wanted to see what a Naked Neck would look like. What? I'm not a meanie! He Let me pull them out!
Well, I'm with a different Roo now, he won't put up with my shenanigans.
So now I chase & peck at my sister's tail!
7753.jpeg

I'm Snowball & I arrived here last month with 9 other hens. I am the egg eater! I didn't think the human would figure out who did what, since all 9 of us were in our own quarantine coop, but alas, the egg on my face gave me away...yellow egg on white feathers...darn, what was I thinking?
She still loves me, though! In fact, she's given us all calcium, high protein feed & mealworms. I don't feel the urge to eat eggs as often...hmmmm, go figure.
20230607_073834.jpg

My name is Woodstock, really Woody, because my laugh is hilarious. I sound exactly like Woody Woodpecker. I refuse to do it when my human tries to video me though...so everyone she tells will think she's crazy. 🤪
View attachment 3547956
He is just tooooo cute! Hes so precious in his face 🐓❤️

Back
Top Bottom