Ended Poultry Shaming Contest!

Pics
My name is Jenny! My owners took pity on me and gave me chicks since I've been broody for five weeks. I can empty a feeder in an hour! Not eating it, of course. I spilled it all over the freshly cleaned brooder. My babies will be just like me when they grow up! Mwahaha!
IMG_6509.jpeg

I love Rooster crows, I currently have 12 Roos.
I added 4 Guineas, 2 boys & 2 girls, to the flock. Wow, when they get going, you'd swear I had 20 Guineas 😆

I used to have 16 guineas 😳
I needed to get rid of six, and my Confusion (no, really, that's what they are called!) Is just as loud!
I'm tempted to rename them all "SHUT UP!"

I am Connie, and I didn't want to go to the chicken sitters when mummy and daddy went on holiday in their caravan, so I decided to get bumblefoot so I could go with them ! 🤣❤️😍👏View attachment 3553862View attachment 3553863 View attachment 3553864View attachment 3553865
THIS IS MY HOOMANZ BUMBLEFOOT GIRL, NOT MY HOOMAN-
I knew that I should have made my bumblefoot more chronic when they went outa' town! I coulda' been an airplane chicken!
Although, Mum says that after soaking and treating my foot (for the fourth time in the last year) for a week, that she is finally ready to remove it. TODAY! I'm so nervous.
Oh let me be more clear. She has taken me into her house for treatment four times, for a span of two weeks each time. But this time she is taking a different approach which has worked better.
Hope your bumblefoot is better friend, and I hope you had a good vacation!
BBQ the Bumblefooted Rhode Island Red
Edit: Mum says that she is going to remove it tomorrow, not today!!
NOT AN ENTRY
Also this picture was taken ages ago
Screenshot_20230105-195304_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom