Poultry Show ENDS 6-30-12

Cochin Bantams

Hatching
7 Years
May 30, 2012
Enter my 1st annual Poultry show any chicken breed, any age. It doesnt matter if they have just died. There will be a place # for every chicken..... who knows, Maybe you will get first place !! Ends on 6-30-12span>

Entry Form

Chickens name

Chickens age

Chickens Breed

Chickens summary

Picture

THERE MUST BE A PICTURE OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!

Your Judge, Cochin Bantams

Last edited:
Enter my 1st annual Poultry show any chicken breed, any age. It doesnt matter if they have just died. There will be a place # for every chicken..... who knows, Maybe you will get first place !! Ends on 6-19-12

Entry Form

Chickens name

Chickens age

Chickens Breed

Chickens summary

Picture

THERE MUST BE A PICTURE OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!

Your Judge, Cochin Bantams
Hi Cochin Bantams,
welcome to the forum.......

Do we reply with the name,age, breed and summary plus a picture---and that constitutes the entry form? Is there more than one entry per person or only one??? :O)

Chicken's name: Ava

Chicken's age: Just over a year old

Chicken's Breed: Rosecomb Bantam

Chicken's summary: This hen was purchased for $5 and was kept in a pen with two Rosecomb roosters and one other hen. She is two steps from being at the very bottom of the pecking order in a coop with five chickens.

Pictures:

Last edited:
There's no limit have fun and yes picture summary breed and age sorry I was in Destin so I'm extending the end date. Great chicken whittni

Chickens name: Angel

Chickens age: A few months

Chickens Breed: Bantam X Silkie X Rhode Island Red X Unknown (Barnyard mix)

Chickens summary: I have bred this chicken with Puff, my silkie bantam, and another rooster. Angel is not really at the bottom of the pecking order.

Picture:

Back
Top Bottom