poultry show! ends Apr 10

Let me put this strait grasshopper
🤣 🤣 🤣
I found my rooster online and picked him up, and he WAS a loyal rooster and protected the hens from foxes! So how do you know those weren't stolen from the website in which I got my rooster from, in which the website was a old animal site and was shut down 3 years ago!
Its just a bit suspicious. some of the sources are also from 2014. Far longer ago than 3 years ago and he would have been an old wrinkly rooster by now if he actually lived that long. Based on the picture he is at least over a year or two already. Also, if your so sure, WHERE did you get him from (country) ?

🤣 🤣 🤣

Its just a bit suspicious. some of the sources are also from 2014. Far longer ago than 3 years ago and he would have been an old wrinkly rooster by now if he actually lived that long. Based on the picture he is at least over a year or two already. Also, if your so sure, WHERE did you get him from (country) ?
Why would you need to know?

🤣 🤣 🤣

I found him online and my mother left on a trip and I said he was my dream roo and then she came back with him so how would I know, I don't get told specifically 🙃

Let me put this strait grasshopper, I found my rooster online and picked him up, and he WAS a loyal rooster and protected the hens from foxes! So how do you know those weren't stolen from the website in which I got my rooster from, in which the website was a old animal site and was shut down 3 years ago!
I'm going to guess you don't even have a rooster. :gig

Back
Top Bottom