Poultry show in Pennsylvania

Subirdban Farm

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 17, 2007
Hanover PA
BYCPOSTFull.jpg
big_smile.png

York County Poultry Fancier's is the club that is putting on the show. We use to do only a fall show in Bloomsburg PA but it's just too far of a drive for most of us. This year we are having a spring show and a fall show in York PA.

The address for the York County 4H building is 771 Stoverstown Rd. York PA 17408.

It's going to be a great show and loads of fun.
big_smile.png

Thats cool i didn't even think of what club would be hosting it. Im pritty sure i know the club Pres. for he was telling me about the show coming up and how he was just ellected president.

Good old McCarty!! He is great. I have only known him for a month or so but I really like him and I think he is going to make some positive changes in our club. I just can't say enough nice things about him.

We are new to the area, but went to the York Fair. Is the show there? At the Fairgrounds? sorry so vague, but I've only been to York once....

No it is closer to Spring Grove. If you take US 30 south you will come to a stop light with a sign for 116 "to Hanover" or "to Spring Grove." Make a left at the light and follow 116. Watch for Stoverstown Rd. on your left and follow that until you see the 4H building. It's very easy to find.

Back
Top Bottom