Poultry Show! Show off your Flock! * no prizes*

Ok time to announce the winners! 3rd place goes to........@Chickeria Silkies on their way to the meadow! 2nd place goes to............@JustBabyMargo Polish flock enjoying wild plums! And the winner of this poultry show is.............@JCOP Flock enjoying their new water trough! It was so hard to pick the winners because all entries were amazing! I hope you all had fun!

Ok time to announce the winners! 3rd place goes to........@Chickeria Silkies on their way to the meadow! 2nd place goes to............@JustBabyMargo Polish flock enjoying wild plums! And the winner of this poultry show is.............@JCOP Flock enjoying their new water trough! It was so hard to pick the winners because all entries were amazing! I hope you all had fun!
Thanks for hosting such a fun contest!😁

Thanks you.

Back
Top Bottom