Poultry/Small Animal Swap Meet - TSC Georgetown KY 9/18/10

Quote:
First of all I didn't threaten anybody.......I was merely strongly suggesting you should come by.....I can not control how anyone interprets what I say..
hu.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

And Dh is gonna shoot me, but I'd love some white orps! Sign me up!!

Hey there fellow scott countian!
It sounds like lots of fun! I want to call you for some more info!
I've got guinea keets and silkies all ages and colors and even some Maylaysian Seramas. I have to check our 'softball' schedule and see if we have a tournament that weekend or not but I sure hopw we don't!
I went to the Bluegrass swap last weekend in Frankfort and it was pretty good, maybe I could put your swap on our website or at least e-mail some members and let them know if thats o.k. with you?
Thanks and Be Blessed!
Kim in Oxford

Quote:
Kim that would be awesome. We also have a link on FaceBook!

For anyone needing to contact me, My store number is 859-554-5198.

Hiya all....

Sarah...do you have a location to plug in a slow cooker? If so, I have a HUGE one that I can fill with swwet n sour meatballs and I can bring a large fruit selection. You tell me what you need or want .... I can give you a call and we can chat about it.

Lori, I am cleaning out the garage anyway. If the weather cools off or something, I can move your crew into the utility room.

I feel like a slacker only bringing my 2 ducks...but I thinned down to 19 when I moved so I have no babies yet.

I am looking for lavender orp pullets for my boy Thor and maybe silkies. I am so trying to not get bitten by the silkie bug but but but they are soooooo cute.

I guess I should add too...

I am LOOKING for...

Lav, Lav/split, or Black bantam cochin pullets/hens only

Buff or Buff Barred bantam cochins.. 1 Rooster/Cockrele and a few pullets/hens if you got em.. But Im really wanting a rooster/cockrele in one of those colors

Bantam Partridge Wyandotte Pullets/Hens

Golden, Silver, or Buff Sebrights

Hamburgs in Bantam or LF

Serama Pullets/Hens

Black Astrolorp Rooster/Cockrele and a few Pullets/Hens

Last edited:
Quote:
I can probably help you out with the lav pullet or two. My first hatch is getting old enough to tell what's what there
wink.png

Also, there is no electric to the farm yet - thank you very much Owen Electric Company for you prompt attention to serving your customers!

Which blows cause sweet and sour meatballs sound really really good!!! We will be grilling for sure! Burgers and Dogs! or maybe I'll get Jeff to slow cook a brisket......he's really really good with that!

WE will have tons of ice and drinks on hand too

Quote:
BOTH!!! LOL! Bring what ever you'd like. I'll post it in the first page so folks can see if they are looking for anything in particular.

Oh and I talked to one of my girlfriends and they are planning on bringing boers if anyone is wanting goats.

PFF.....pics of the Polish for you! Some of the chicks in the pics will also be for sale
21675_chicks_036.jpg

One of the WC Black
21675_chicks_042.jpg

the other wc black
21675_chicks_037.jpg

BL who I'm almost positive is a boy
21675_chicks_039.jpg

WC Blue who is very dark blue and the two splash chicks
21675_chicks_041.jpg

The blue and one of the two "for sure" splash
21675_chicks_038.jpg

The youngest of the babies who I'm not sure is a white or a splash yet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom