PPM Question

Whitehouse Quail

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Michigan
Good evening!

Quick Q about PPM and requirements; I have one neutral feedback, so I've been going around to everyone I've ever sold to and requesting they leave feedback. However, I have sold TONS of stuff via PM, but my auction limit has been reached so I can't add a fake auction for them to leave feedback on. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks!

Quote:
Not faking an auction, making a faux auction so a person can leave feedback if they bought something through PM. (That's how Nifty suggested you obtain feedback since the other system is defunct)

We definitely encourage everyone to use the BYC BSA system for all their listings for many reasons: You get more promotion, feedback management, bid/winner notification, etc. Also, it is the best way to ensure you get feedback for listings and have a way to leave fedback for the buyers.

With that said, there are times where purchases happen outside of the BSA section. If a seller wants to create a single day listing just for that buyer so they can post feedback, we'll currently allow it. If it becomes abused we may need to block the abusers from the BSA section and disallow it from being done in the future.

Fortunately Whiteconfections, your feedback is at 90% already, so you're good to go!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom