Prank on my mum

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Nan5634, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Nan5634

Nan5634 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I put salt in my hair and said,"Mom my head itches really bad." She looked at my head and was like,"Nancy you have lice!" Try it out on your parents! It's fun! Don't worry I told her.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

haha .lol

3. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

That's pretty funny!

4. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* My mom is freaked out by lizards. I found a red-eyed green gummy gecko and told her I was gonna mail her a lizard from Florida. She freaked out so badly on the phone (!) just thinking about that I couldn't bring myself to follow through!! She's 74, so better not push it, eh?? [​IMG]

5. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    lol i dont need that, i already have really bad Dandruff [​IMG]

6. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    That's a good one. I'm 35 but I could still get away with doing that to my mom. Thanks for the tip. But I think I'll wait for the "family" vacation on the 2nd day after we've all been around each other a bit.

When I was a teen, I went to the mall and bought some of those magnet earings you find at one of those cheapo jewelry stores and I came home and put it in my nose and when my dad came home he FLIPPED out.

Aren't we all such lovely children??

me,
    g

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  7. SuperChicken007

SuperChicken007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Trapped in my computer
    Practical Jokes I Know Of But Have Never Tried

Sleepovers:
    1. putting someones hand in warm water
    2.wrapping a few balls of yarn around the posters if someone sleeps in a four-poster bed
    3. stretching plastic wrap over the toilet seat

Answering The Phone:
    1. (in a whisper) Institute for overly sensitive eardrums!

Ways to Annoy the Pizza Guy:
    1. ask for the crust on top this time.
    2. make the first thing you order pepperoni. then, at the end, say 'and remember, no pepperoni!' hang up immediately after saying this.

Other:
    1. saying 'look!' and pointing during a meal, then putting your food on their plate (or drinking half of their drink!)
    2. Rigging a bucket of water on a doorway

NOTE: never, NEVER do any of these on people besides your family and very best freinds.

8. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    lol great prank nan and I might have to try some of those ideas superchicken [​IMG]

9. kinnip

kinnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2008
    Carrollton, GA
    I did pierce my nose (still have it at 33), dyed my hair bright red and ran away to Europe. I was entertained. [​IMG]

10. Nan5634

Nan5634 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Awesome SuperChicken!!!!! I have to try the plastic wrap on the toilet thing! lol(my friend is coming over this weekend.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by