Prayer Request for a mods hubby.

Prayers Sent! From someone who knows what it is like to worry about your husband having stent surgery.....

Thank God they found out he needed the stents before a Heart Attack , wish they had found my hubbys before he had his Heart Attack

Aww, thanks everyone! We appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.

Actually Bob has had at least one silent heart attack and it only showed up during his Welcome to Medicare complete physical. Then on further investigation they found one completely occluded artery (which even after 2 hours of trying they were not able to open) and the 2 partly clogged arteries they are going to stent this weekend.

With regular insurance, it wouldn't have been caught because who goes to the doc unless you're sick, right? He would have probably just dropped dead of a massive coronary. So thank goodness for retirement and the fully covered Medicare physical!

So if you have the insurance, go get a physical once a year!

Quote:
We learned the hard way that Heart Attack symptoms are not always "classic" Don had what he thought was a toothache for months, he just kept taking advil, our dental coverage stinks and we were saving $$ to cover the dentist. Well, since his stents, no more tooth pain, so apparently nothing was really wrong it was his heart. It did prompt me to get checked out and I still urge everyone to go to a Cardiologist, get an ekg, have them check your cholesterol and get a stress test. Better safe than sorry.........

fl.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
May the good Lord bless you all. In my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom