Prayer Request please - Husband with cardiac problems

35629_jesusoncross_iloveubanner.gif

"He was wounded for out transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisment of our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes... WE ARE HEALED!
Be Blessed and encouraged!
love.gif
hugs.gif

Glad to hear you have caught it so a treatment plan can be started. It would have been awful had something happened had you not been expecting it.

In April at age 35 I had a heart attack... 99.9% clogged. I have shed 20 lbs., done cardiac rehab and continue an exercise regime of 30-60 min at least 5 times a week, and watch what I eat, being low in fat and sodium...and take my meds. My grandfather's were in their 80's when they died of heart issues. So I certainly wasn't expecting it. But I have to say.... it's given me a new perspective on life.

I have 2 little girls that are depending on me and that fear in itself enabled me to choose the right things. If I can do it, so can he. It's an uphill battle at times but it gets a WHOLE lot easier as time goes by.

Praying for strength to overcome these hurdles for both of your sakes...in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

hugs,
gretchen

The good news is that there are excellent medications and treatments out there for even serious cardiac problems. The important thing is to get a good cardiologist and do what he/she says. My blood pressure was very high. Doc put me on a medication and my blood pressure went down to excellent levels in a matter of a very few days. My brother has a serious and progressive cardiac problem, dilated cardiomyopathy, and with medication, plus a couple stents and a pacemaker, he is doing very well. My mother had a serious heart problem all of her life because of rheumatic fever. She was always carefully monitored by a cardiologist. She died the day after her 90th birthday of something that had nothing whatever to do with her heart. So chin up.

Back
Top Bottom