Prayer Request...

Iowa Roo Mom

Resistance Is Futile
11 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Keokuk County
For those of you who don't already know, my mother has suffered from a chronic illness (Behcet's Syndrome) for 26+ years now. I have always been the one who takes her to her appointments, takes her to the hospital, etc. Now that I am in school, I can't do that. Yes, I feel some guilt for that, but I feel there is nothing I can do at this time.

So the other day she tells me that her regular doc (that she's had for nearly as long as her illness) schedules her for an echocardiogram and a cardiolite exercise stress test. She is on alot of medications, many of which affect her memory, but most especially her Marinol (synthetic marijuana)

She doesn't remember why the doctor told her she needed the tests. I called the office to find out myself, but no one has returned my calls.

So I ask, please pray for my mother. Please pray that she will be ok, that the tests will all be unremarkable. The last thing this woman needs right now is cardiac problems.

Thanks.

Hugs and prayers sent to your mother and you
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I hope things go well for your mom. It's no fun to wake up in the morning and know that you have a doctors appointment, to only remember the appointment again an hour after you should have been there. I did this yesterday.
th.gif
I wish I had someone around to call me an hour before.

Prayers for your mom and for you. Don't feel guilty because you can't always take her, you are sticking around as much as possible and love her. That is great that you are doing all you can.

Back
Top Bottom