Prayers and positive thoughts needed for DH

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by kbarrett, Jan 27, 2009.

1. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    Please keep my DH in your prayers, I fear he's suffering from another bout with labrynthitis (inner ear disorder)
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed he's just caught the stomach bug DS had but he's complaining of vertigo along with the vomiting.
    It can take up to 6 weeks to go away and I don't know how we'll surive without 6 weeks of his pay.

Thanks for listening.

2. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Prayers for you and your family ... my grandfather had something like that except it was Minears (sp) disease ... about the same side effects I think. I hope its just a bug and goes away soon for your DH ...

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Our prayers are with you. Hope everything works out.

4. Three_Blessings

Three_Blessings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Barry county, Michigan
    Just said a prayer for your husband and family.

5. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    We'll definately do thay for you!
    Best wishes and thoughts are with you,
    Aubrey & Aimee

6. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    Said a prayer for your DH. My 15 yr old dd is suffering from it too.

7. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Prayers of healing, Dear Lord. Amen

8. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    When mine started, the thought it was labrynthitis too. Then when it continued, they diagnosed me with Meniere's Disease. I was lucky to have a very very mild case, but if he has been through this before, its more likely that he also has meniere's. I have a friend who has a very severe case and there is a treatment. We have a Doc in our area thats specialized in this.
    If you do some research and feel it might be what he has, you should try to find someone who is focused on it. There is not much known about it, so a regular Doc can only suggest you read up on it and decide for yourself. Its a very difficult thing to have, but there are injections that my friend was given. He suffered for 2 yrs with these symptoms everyday. With only 2 injections, he has been over 2 yrs without a spell. There is help [​IMG]

9. prayers for you all.My DH suffered for about 3 years and went to some of the best docs in N.C and Ca. they did know what caused it.He also lost most of his hearing both ears, & had surgery by some doc in Los Angeles, Finally a old chiropractor told him it was the sugar he was eating.He said some people (not all) developed an allergy to the products used to bleach the sugar as they got older, He told him to completely cut out sugar in ANYTHING, took about 3 months but the dizziness stopped completely. Now he knows to watch sugar content VERY close as it does come back if he eats to much sugar. marrie

10. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hope he feels better soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by