Prayers desperately needed for my father in law (Updated POST #45)

Oh Lisa, I will pray for your father in law and your family
hugs.gif
fl.gif

the doctor has asked what his final wishes were.... I think we need a miracle for him to come out of this.
Thank you all for praying for him.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Gayle is a ol' rodeo/cowboy, he has been all his life and still is. He learned to NEVER let go of the reins no matter what... well this time, it got the best of him.

Quote:
Gayle is a ol' rodeo/cowboy, he has been all his life and still is. He learned to NEVER let go of the reins no matter what... well this time, it got the best of him.

Chap did his best to say with the coach and keep the horses under control and try and protect his passenger. When the coach rolled he was thrown clear but hit his head on a rock and died instantly. The best we can say is they went doing something they loved to do. I hope your FIL pulls through but if he doesn't, just keep that in mind. We should all be lucky enough to go doing something we loved to do!

“God, Your precious Son healed the sick and breathed new life into those who were tired and weak. Breathe new life into Gayle that he and all who loved him will seek courage & hope while they wait for his recovery. Amen.”

Back
Top Bottom