Prayers For A friends Family Please!!!!!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
I was talking to a friend of mine tonight, his sister is in the hospital, she tried to commit suicide.
They are trying to help her but she just keeps denying anything is wrong.
I personally have not met her, but the family did lose their Mother last year, the sister is having marital and financial problems. She has 3 daughters the youngest being 18.

My friend , Dudley is the oldest Boy and since both parents are gone now, he worries about his brother and sisters.

Any prayers are appreciated, I am praying that she will open up to the Dr and work through her issues so that she can heal and the whole family can heal.

So sad. Prayers for the woman and her family.
sad.png

Prayers said. I dealt with that with my step son in August. The good news is he is much better now. He was open. I prayed for her to be open and that it's ok to tell others what the problem is. And believe me, my step sons issues were things most would not find normal.

Dudley and I talked, he is upset about his sister but also a little mad as he feels she is being selfish. I can understand his feelings as well, I am sure he is worried about his nieces and how they feel.
I explained to him that his sister needs to get help so that she can learn to deal with her feelings and things happening in her life .

I know someone with Bi-Polar, we were friends for many years and she tried to kill herself a few months ago, suddenly everything wrong in her life is my fault. I got a letter from her "terminating" our friendship and telling me how hundreds and hundreds of people told her to stay away from me.
From what I know, people that can't face and deal with "life" become overwhelmed and see suicide as either a way out or cry for help or cry for sympathy.
I am jus hoping for everyones sake her she will open up to the DR and get her life straight and back on track.

Prayer sent her way. I pray that she will open up to the doctor so he can get her the help she needs to get through her troubles.

Back
Top Bottom