Prayers for us Please....... God is Awesome! UPDATE!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Hubby was able to go back to work this past Monday, which is great. But this week our electric, car insurance and his medicine all have to be bought. I have about $200 in the bank, it now takes about $80 in gas for him to go back and forth to work.
His medicine is $90
Gas $80
Electric $250
Car Insurance $130

I am no Math Whiz, but we are seriously in the hole and I have no resources to help out, even temporarily. He will not get a paycheck until next week.

So please pray that God will open up something to help us make it through. He got help last month with the Electric, but they only help once every 6 months. I called all the others on the list that the Electric CO gave me for help, no one else on that list is helping anyone any longer. i

Last edited:
Quote:
It is a Cooperative, they will graciously give you a 2 day extension, don't dare ask for more and no on the payment plan. When hubby first had his heart attack, I went in and talked to them, as it was due then. They came back with the list of places to help, on the list is about 10 places, 1 of those still helps, but that is the one that only does once every 6 months.

Prayers! Rest assured you are not alone.
hugs.gif

So I go to pickk up Hubbys meds this morning, planning on $90 that they were last month. I called my ins co while riding up there, they gave me an extension. I get to the Pharmacy and according to them, second refills now must be 90 days supply (this is what our insurance requires) they do not have one of his meds (gave us a couple to get through to tomorrow) It was $120
th.gif
The one I have to go back for tomorrow will be another $90
barnie.gif

Now, already not having enough to make it, I am even further in the hole ( thank God for the Ins extension) I am stressed and worrying and my phone rings. It is a Church, they have an outreach program! I have no idea how they got my number
idunno.gif

she tells me to come in next wed, I explain the electric will not wait. She said call them, tell them you have an appt with us and see if they will extend until then. I called and Elec Co is extending and we will get the help we need from this church!
wee.gif

This just goes to prove that miracles DO happen!

Praise The Lord!!!!

Back
Top Bottom