1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

prayers needed for neighbor

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by dixiechick, Dec 30, 2008.

1. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Please say a prayer for my dear sweet neighbor! She is 77 and was taken by ambulance to the hospital for illness. Her husband is 83 and depends on her for most everything. We immediately made him some homemade soup and chocolate chip cookies and all he can say is "What am I gonna do?" Breaks my heart....everyday they are in the yard picking and pulling at their plants...messing with our dog, talking to our kids, tolerating the chickens....

We are so blessed to have such wonderful caring people next to us (on all sides)...

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    in agreement with your prayers. Lord, make swift healing and comfort in this situation!

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    You are lucky to have such sweet people for your neibors. I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers. [​IMG]

4. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    My thoughts and prayers and with your neighbors, and your family.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
  5. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hugs and prayers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by